A Source For Decals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Source For Decals

I'm looking for a source for sponsor and number decals for 1/32 scale jalopies. I prefer water-slide decals. I recall purchasing a sheet of assorted sponsors some time ago, but can't remember where I bought them.

Harry and I use these two, among others, but you probably will find what you want here- Slixx Decals, and Southern Motorsports Hobbies, where they stock many decal sets.

Comment

You could try Polecat Decals, They had a lot of old style numbers.
      Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Slot Car Fever is also an option, I've bought a bunch of decals from them. Polecar Decals has an extensive collection too, but I haven't tried them yet.

Comment

I used Polecat decals on this car. I had them printed a little smaller than 1/32nd scale to fit a Legends car. The print quality is excellent , but the decals are very thin, so you have to be careful not to fold them when you put them on the car, but I did not have a problem with them wanting to tear.

Comment

Thanks guys, I'll check them all out.

Comment

Wow! What a great source for decals!
              Team SCANC
              Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
              OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
              Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

If you are ordering from Polecat, and you are going use them on the Pioneer Legends cars, Just tell them they are for the Legends and Mike will downsize them to fit.
                Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Used to be a guy who called himself Decal Man, he had a lot of stuff themed to old time circle track cars.
                  Don't know if he's still around, or maybe sold out to another provider or website.
                  Guess you'll have to do a little digital research. Happy hunting. -- Ernie

Comment

I found this decal set on eBay from Gofer Racing Decals for a decent price. It's not the set I'm trying to find, but I've used these before and they will work for my projects.

Click image for larger version

Name:	gofer.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	265.5 KB
ID:	60155
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    UA-149438709-1