Very special Pioneer Camaro Unboxing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very special Pioneer Camaro Unboxing

This is for our own General Myway. Here Uncle had had a RS/SS that was heavily modified and as a child, she would go out to the barn and sit in it. She spent many hours out there.
    Her Uncle sold it and she literally came to tears

Years later, her Uncle found out the guy who bought it never did much with it and just let it rot.

So he got it back and he went to work on it. Slowly but surely. Unfortunately, he passed away before it was even half finished and his son ended up with it.

This car by Pioneer is almost the exact color. When it was announced, I wrote Jules and asked when it would be here in the US. I told him the story I just shared with you and he decided to deliver one direct from him.

With a special "limited number" which you might get a kick out of.

Thanks Jules, you really went over the top. It is on her desk (And I am not allowed to touch it.)
    -Harry

That's a great story. I'm pleased it will have a special place on the General's desk.

Not sure what 'The Number of The Beast' is specifically referring to. Probably best to keep that under yer 'at.

Jules

Comment

Now that is special kudos Jules

Comment

That is awesome!

Congrats to the General Better keep your eye on that.......Harry might accidentally steal it!

Well done Jules

Comment

Thatโ€™s awesome! Great going Jules and Harry. Congratulations General Myway!
          Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

Comment

Great back story - congratulations to the General and kudos to Jules for making this possible.
            Steve - Connecticut, U.S.A. - Shoreline Model Raceways Club

Comment

Cool
              Very nice of Jules to do that for you all.

Comment

great story and great car!!!
                Rusty

Comment

Yes, That is a great story and a nice color Blue. Nice job Jules
                  Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Always happy to see Cindy happy. Fellow woodworker and appreciator of fine old things (like Harry). I like the idea that you have it enshrined on your desk, Cindy, but you should run it when all the folks come to HRW HQ. I bet you are competitive with such a fine car, even box stock. I love the idea of Cindy's Camaro coming out when the elite come to run, and beating them. You gotta do it.

Comment

Way cool by Pioneer - great story.
                      Rob

Comment

Ohhhhh man! That was Great!! Just to see her light up!!! GREAT GENERAL!!๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ I just love stories like that and a slot car brought her back to her childhood.
                        long live slotting!!

Comment

With the limited edition numbering, I think two of the sixes are referring to Route 66. However I don't know where the third six would come in and the 427 obviously is a reference to Yenko's 427 engine that came in that car.
                          Loan Shark aka Matt

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          UA-149438709-1