revo slot guides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revo slot guides

why am i having trouble finding deep wood guides for my revo slot car. if you have one for sale please let me know. thanks, bill. i have seen them,but i dont want to sighn up for there mailing list or buy from over seas. Try two buy from u.s.a business

Have you considered using a Slot.it wood track guide?

Comment

Did you already try the extra deep guide provided?

Forget Slot.it. Twice the price when a Sloting Plus will do.

Sloting Plus Guides

-Harry

Comment

so i tried both of those,they just didnt seem to fit well. the guide shaft length wasnt a problem. the braid holding plastic seemed to interfear with the mounting hole. i really dont want to re engineer things. the extra deep guide is the one that broke

Comment

so im willing to pay 12$ plus shipping for the 2 pack. ill pay pal you fast. can somebody help?

Comment

Not sure what you are asking? The link is to Slot Car Corner for the guides. But if you want the stock guides...

Click Here For Those
            -Harry

Comment

so ive been been in touch with bob and steve, they have none. those are my go to guys.if they had them, id drive the 1 1/2 hour to get them.then hit the tax free booze store on the highway on the way back

Comment

that was a good plan!

Comment

I guess it would be a pain...but I would install a new guide in there for you?
                  -Harry

Comment

harry, what an awesome offer. not many would offer to do that. i appretiate the offer. ill run my other car till something comes up.wish i could have gotten my car in on time for the summer slam. thanks

Comment

man, if the Boss offered to build something for me, i'd be all over it!

Comment

so i cut and moved the guide stem from a scale auto guide that was in my spares box and have it set back the same distance and epoxided it on cleanly. ill give it 24 hrs then install it and see how it works.if it does ill mod a new one

Comment

• chrisguyw
                          chrisguyw commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Hi Billyboy, not to be negative, but, if you did not drill a hole into the top surface of your guide, and then insert/glue the post, just gluing it to the top surface of the guide will just not hold up .

I have an extra Revoslot deeper guide. Just send me your address in PM and I'll get it out to you no charge.
                        -Harry

Comment

...guys, Alan has em up in Tacoma two for five bucks. Heck I ordered something Wednesday afternoon and it showed up for coffee this morning with no special delivery, in the Berkshires...

Comment

Hello everyone , wasn't there info on the forum about being able to add to a guide to make it deeper and longer ?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            UA-149438709-1