New Red Scalextric Challenger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Red Scalextric Challenger

Click image for larger version  Name:	c4065-1.jpg Views:	6 Size:	215.5 KB ID:	4970

Another of Scalextric’s US slot cars is in stock. In this case it’s the newest Dodge Challenger c4065. We pride ourselves on having the most US specific slot cars in the slot car industry. Of the 50-ish new cars we do each year about 10 each year are US styles. Also we’re doing at least 1 new US mold each year....
    Last edited by Dave Kennedy; November 5, 2019, 10:35 AM.

Nice looking. One or more will be added to my collection of 4 Challengers.

Comment

Awesome! Thanks!

Comment

Mr. Dave, any chance of another Trans/am Challenger, even a fantasy livery, like red with a matt black hood/bonnet? Maybe similar to this one dressed up with Trans/am style wheels?

Comment

I'm with Wobble. Any chance of a TA Challenger race version? Even the original one would be sweet. Dave can't see the hood real well in this shot. Is that a race TA hood ? Just needs the front spoiler.
          Last edited by arroldn; November 5, 2019, 01:55 PM.

Comment

I'm happy with that for now. Glad to see more iron!
            -Harry

Comment

Originally posted by Wobble View Post
              Mr. Dave, any chance of another Trans/am Challenger, even a fantasy livery, like red with a matt black hood/bonnet? Maybe similar to this one dressed up with Trans/am style wheels?
              sorry but I'm never allowed to answer "what we might do"... wish I had a dollar every time that was asked.

Comment

Very nice. From what I can see it looks like it has the proper scoop.

Comment

It does, we've released hood before I believe.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	c4065_dodge_challenger_product_1_1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	255.7 KB ID:	5056

Comment

I like it. Can handle it not having the front racing spoiler.

Comment

Well it's not a race car so...
                      We will be making more of these cars if I'm able to convince the folks in the UK to do them.

Comment

Dave,
                        Keep up the good work. Met you up in White House TN when you were there a few years ago.

Comment

Thank you for fueling our fantasies Dave . I was hoping that a street T/A was going to be released. Mines on it's way. Does this release have working lights. BTW I had to shop around to find a dealer with stock.

Thanks again
                          Randy

Comment

-Harry

Comment

Thank you Harry

Randy

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              UA-149438709-1