Unexpected Delight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unexpected Delight

Earlier today a received a few more toys to help feed my obsession.

I like them all, but sometimes there is that "wow" moment, not unlike the recent arrival of my Falcon 924 Porsche, but in this case it was the new Fly BMW M1. No idea as to how well it will run, but the livery is amazing, I love the matt blue finish.

What a great looking car!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200618_211906.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	41990

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200618_210156.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	3.29 MB
ID:	41991
    "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
    "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

OMG x 4. That BMW M6 doesn’t fit in. I think it should be shipped to a dessert island. Hmmm ... I know just the place. 😃 Those are some really nice cars there.
    Aloha
    Dale

Comment

I agree the M1 looks fantastic! I did a quick search for it and came up with only 1 website listing it, however I found Carrera makes the car too? I wonder what the difference between the two cars are?
      What's the correct Fly model number - A2010 seems to be a Viper and not this car?

Comment

I love it when a car surprises me after I open the brown cardboard box and take a peek at the cars. I still remember the matt red Scalextric Bentley when I first laid eyes on it. That car is so beautiful too.

Very nice Red Bull.

Rob.

Comment

Originally posted by dinglebery View Post
          I agree the M1 looks fantastic! I did a quick search for it and came up with only 1 website listing it, however I found Carrera makes the car too? I wonder what the difference between the two cars are?
          What's the correct Fly model number - A2010 seems to be a Viper and not this car?
          The M1 is a brand new release and I had it on pre-order from a UK store, I see it is already sold out at that store, but I do not think it is a limited release.

Fly Ref: A2010 Fly BMW M1 No.7 Classic 24h Daytona 2017. I do believe the same livery is also available from Carrera, I just have a soft spot for Fly!
          "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
          "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1