Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying This Timing Hut

Hey gang,

I recently picked up some odds and ends as part of a larger lot of items. One of the items in the lot is this timing hut and light gantry.

Click image for larger version  Name:	MetpbwmKnxt5Tdlk_Uw7-SM4yOZ04QKp4PQfkgQjZYpaq9BGQy_MTbz7sQ26RijY7cPnGPMQ_Yn_mqGWR-it69oioNePJfMGQFxebk5zjn5t-vkZ8Gfx9qY7Js96QG0ftvd7AnjTVkp7WCCo7JxUMG7Ym0eA8x9nyeLGeU6kzGV6Hh9C0znxbkH4cJb_Q6RuKehSlY9NSLzMGt3uvnQktUyLaNQzGN0La8QPdaqonc7fzDg0MT9J37JfjDShwaD Views:	0 Size:	42.8 KB ID:	4177

Click image for larger version  Name:	MNpaAfjjbOjLsf5qyEw5WfHgvaRFzocvdcYcw9P7x6XIqajFK0y5aYazr-FYGAiR727JzmZX5-nJKzxjL7o3QcitdlQws02E4ifbpxlwvFimrXrHGpjN_gjVz3rp2UzmZ3IcdPRhzrBIlF_i-PayfWk3c5u-S0tq9mEDaBZ-UUKVoOHYnTOrV2CNFdCtRaLUFejzPdVGchcXSQ8RIzOCYZ7iWWroE9h5GIsTM_CFsESFHBxMXqpdWUTRCrEA9XC Views:	0 Size:	48.9 KB ID:	4178

Does anyone have any idea as to what this is, and if there are any pieced missing? Thanks in advance for any help with this.
    Last edited by drvanski; October 31, 2019, 01:03 PM.

Dr V !!

So great to see you still around.....

Cheers, Tony.

- No, I don't know anything about the timing tower......
    All the way from Sydney, Australia.......

Cheers, Tony.

Comment

Hey Van, Welcome Back. I saw your editing credit the other night on an episode of Might Cruise Ships. Very cool.

Peter
      PetesLightKits

Comment

Hey Tony,

I'm back. Looking to have fun with SSD. Thanks for the greeting. If you're ever in Toronto...

Hey Pete,

I've worked on three episodes of Mighty Cruise Ships so far. It's an interesting show to work on. I'm looking to host some digital racing in my condo's party room sometime during the winter months. I'll keep you posted.

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1