Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone built an MB Slot Pagani Zonda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone built an MB Slot Pagani Zonda?

I was so bored I started going through old white kits I have had stashed for years. I decided to do the Zonda and a Lancia LC2. I either already had or didn't like the liveries I found images of for the Lancia, and did a fantasy livery for it, but that blasted Zonda was insane. Tiny parts I have to feel around for, zero instructions, and a seriously warped chassis. Now that they are nearly finished, I just wonder... did anyone else buy one of these things, or was I the only glutton for punishment? I'll post photos of the finished products when I get done, but I do wonder if anyone else did this thing. I seem to remember Bob in Florida saying something about it some time ago.

Well, since nobody seems to know about this I guess I'll just post the cars as finished. Here they are.

Comment

Oooooh I like the way that Lancia turned out

Comment

The Zonda is definitely different. I’ve thought about getting that white kit a couple times, but never pulled the trigger. Your patience paid off, the Zonda looks great. The Lancia does as well.

Comment

I like the Zonda, I have built two of them and the Songna motor they come with is one of my favourite long can motors for non-mag racing. In fact I think that both the Zonda and the MB Ferrari 430 are very nice cars and somewhat underrated.

Chris

PS: Coincidentally I also prepped 3 of those Lancias for a race event a couple of years ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180808_094747.jpg
Views:	92
Size:	715.0 KB
ID:	33447
          Last edited by F1Fan; April 21, 2020, 09:24 PM.
          "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
          "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

• Cgyracer
            Cgyracer commented
            Editing a comment
            Show off! Nice cars.... look like winners to me!

• F1Fan
            F1Fan commented
            Editing a comment
            The race was in Kelowna, nice group of racers, fun event, can't remember how we did...

Lancia's look really good. Nice paint job!

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1