Packing up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Packing up

all my customs safely to travel here in the near future, as soon as this virus thing is in hand.
    Mark

What are you moving? I was wondering any for sale?
    Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

• REL13
      REL13 commented
      Editing a comment
      I just sold him some Ho parts on Sat. I did not know he was getting divorce when I wrote this. I just thought he was moving. REL13

• noddaz
      noddaz commented
      Editing a comment
      I apologize to you REL13. I read the comments in the thread and had them a bit out of order after I read them. I am sorry for my out of line comment.

• REL13
      REL13 commented
      Editing a comment
      No problem, I always have loved his work, and would love to have 1 of his cars. Just like I would like to have one of Mr. Brews cars. Just because.

Holy crap Mark what’s up

Comment

DIVORCE ex only wants the slot cars
      Mark

Comment

Figures...I always knew she really only wanted the toys

See you soon!
        -Harry

Comment

You can just bring your entire collection here and I will "hide" it for you.

I know...it is a huge burden on me. But because it's you? Sacrifices must be made.
          -Harry

Comment

• slothead
            slothead commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps there needs to be a version of a 'Swiss bank account' just for slot cars. To be fair I'm fine with one for Barbie dolls and the like too.

Ok I’m starting to get upset

Comment

I was just joking guys, "WE" are moving in near future.
            Mark

Comment

OUTSTANDING!
              Cincyslots.com

Comment

That makes me feel better. I do love your work. You do a great job on all your builds. Take care and be safe.
                Robert- Connecticut, USA. Shoreline Raceways Club.

Comment

Mark, did you retire yet? If so, congratulations! If soon, pending congratulations!

Moving closer to the grandchildren and HRW HQ, be safe & well !
                  DAVE - MI, USA

Comment

Yes Dave, Dec 31 was my final day, thank you, yes we cannot wait to get out of the city.
                    Mark

Comment

Wow. You were the last connection to Louisville I had, other than Kurt and Jenny across the river. Hundreds and hundreds of people I knew in person and online, all moved away from Louisville since '92. To be fair, some of them died.

I'm sure you will handle the move with the same attention to detail and efficiency you always display in everything you do. Make Harry cook up some meat for a welcome party! We can guilt him into it!

Comment

Hahahaha I thought you guys were serious! I was about to go ape s**t. Glad it's only a move! Fhew!!

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1