Anyone with extra braid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone with extra braid?

Hey...I need an extra 100 feet of 1/4" braid (magnetic preferred) for my new wood layout. Anyone have any extra I can buy? Or, do you know where I can buy a 350 feet roll?

SlotCar Corner and Professor Motor only have 250 foot or 300 foot rolls and do not sell smaller, 100 foot rolls. Thanks. Dave

Originally posted by daves View Post
    Hey...I need an extra 100 feet of 1/4" braid (magnetic preferred) for my new wood layout. Anyone have any extra I can buy? Or, do you know where I can buy a 350 feet roll?

SlotCar Corner and Professor Motor only have 250 foot or 300 foot rolls and do not sell smaller, 100 foot rolls. Thanks. Dave

Did you try calling SCC and asking if they can sell you a specific amount? Or if they may have some partial spools?

Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

Scott and others. Steve from SCC called me back and I was happy to hear they DO custom braid lengths (not shown on their website). In addition, as an option, they can pre-tape the braid length ordered to eliminate the extra step of installing two-sided tape separate from the braid (also not shown on their website). Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by daves View Post
        Scott and others. Steve from SCC called me back and I was happy to hear they DO custom braid lengths (not shown on their website). In addition, as an option, they can pre-tape the braid length ordered to eliminate the extra step of installing two-sided tape separate from the braid (also not shown on their website). Thanks
        There you go!
        Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1