Need some help programming a DS 3000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help programming a DS 3000

Not sure where I should have put this topic but probably will get more views here. I admit to not being real savvy with computers or cell phones. I am thankful to have a DS system I bought used that works fine as a lap counter and timer. Took about all my ability to set the F1 that counts laps and gives lap times. I did figure out how to program minimum lap time so a rider in the wrong lane didn't add a lap to the wrong lane. I think maybe Paul helped me figure out how to get that far along a few years ago.

We have been running rotational races using a separate timer since we can't figure out how to program the DS for a 2 minute timed race. It would be nice if we could do a program for a timed race. If anybody can walk me thru that, I would sure appreciate it. Either thru this post or thru PM or email would be fine.

This is a great and a simple product for anybody that doesn't want to add a computer and software and get into that nightmare us old people have. It's too bad that as much as these systems cost they could not hire somebody fluent in English to write the instruction booklet. This seems pretty common anymore, though.

Any help appreciated.

Mattb
    Matt B
    So. In
    Crashers

I have never programmed one, but seen them in use.
    If it is a DS300 , then you could try this link.

Hope it help,
    Dennis
    Dennis M
    Adelaide, SA, OZ

Comment

Thanks for the follow up Dennis. i have a copy of the manual, but can't figure out what it says. I assume some Spanish guy that works for the company tried to do the
      English version of the manual. Unfortunately it's not very easy to understand. Doesn't seem anybody here is probably familiar with it. On the other slot forum I follow, a couple guys use that system and I may ask for some help over there. I'm sure once it is clear how the buttons function it won't be too hard to program it.
      Matt B
      So. In
      Crashers

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1