Can't find a guide for my new slot car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't find a guide for my new slot car

Took 1 1/2 years from reservation to delivery. 2022 VW ID.4 Pro S. Rated at 262 miles of range.

Have not been able to figure out how to get it on my track.

I am an engineer and like the new technology, which still has a lot of issues that still need to be worked out. Still have a 2019 VW Tiguan and will have for a long time.
    Gas here in Nevada is expensive and places are far apart. The nearest supermarket to us is about 25 miles.

Joseph

You may not want to try urethane or silicone tires.

Comment

This is a place where we love electric cars, but what you have there technically isn't a slot car. If it was, then range probably wouldn't be an issue, though finding suitable roadways might be.

Comment

I guess VW didn't need to fudge the emission data for that model .
        PetesLightKits

Comment

Congratulations, great looking car!

The technology in these EV's are amazing, but I am equally impressed (if not more) with the design, many of these new models like this VW are just gorgeous. The Hyundai and Kia lines looks fantastic, the Audi RS6 Avant etron is stunning and I saw my first Lucid the other day...wow! All amazing looking cars, to name just a few. I have to give credit to the Tesla designers who started it all.
          "I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong "
          "And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing"

Murray Walker

Comment

Yes congratulations it's always fun buying a new toy! Am holding out for hydrogen electric thats the future. Absolutely no emissions. Just water. And we all need water let's go TOYOTA!! fuel cell !! Mirai!!

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1