Looking for RTR Adjustable Chassis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for RTR Adjustable Chassis

I talked to a few people a while back about a project I was working on and I’m finally getting back to it. I have a couple 3D printed 1/32 AMC Gremlin bodies. I’ve never scratch built a chassis so I’m just looking for a reasonable RTR chassis that is adjustable due to the super short wheel base. I looked into H&R in the past but am struggling to find them in 1/32. I’ve also been looking into some of the slot.it chassis. I just wanted to get people’s opinions/recommendations. Budget friendly if possible, I’m looking to just have fun with the car, I’d like it to be quick but I’m not needing it to be race specs etc. as I plan to run it at my house and occasionally at the hobby shop with friends. I’ll probably run a magnet in it as well, seeing as it’s a just for fun car. Any ideas are much appreciated!

Take a look at the LVJ frames.
    Matt B
    So. In
    Crashers

Comment

Slot.it HRS chassis. You can configure them any way you want, IL, AW, SW. Adjustable wheelbase.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	CE985F12-DADC-4C17-A450-A5503E6DC229.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	135.3 KB
ID:	163918
      Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
      Facebook-
      https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
      YouTube-
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

• cjperry81
        cjperry81 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was actually looking at versions of those. I like them. Most of them are listed as having some sort of “offset” what is that referring to?

• War Eagle River
        War Eagle River commented
        Editing a comment
        Simply put, The offset refers to the height of the rear axle in conjunction with the motor shaft. Different motor pods have offsets, .0, .5, .75, 1. The front axle is also adjustable.

• cjperry81
        cjperry81 commented
        Editing a comment
        What would you recommend for offset if I go with this chassis? I literally have no idea

Pendle PCS 32, adjustable, lightweight, plastic, cheap.
      Kevan - Isle of Man
      Life is like a box of Slot cars...🚓🚗🚚🚜

Comment

• cjperry81
        cjperry81 commented
        Editing a comment
        This was actually one of the first ones I heard about and I was looking for one but I can only find it in the UK and none of the ones I saw were complete kits with wheels. Do you just have to buy the wheels and tires separate? And is there a US distributor?

• perrotoro
        perrotoro commented
        Editing a comment
        cjperry81 - yes - buying tires and wheels separate would be typical and afford you lots of options. Yes - Pendle is UK - you can search for a local supplier, but the shipping would not exorbitant relative to the inexpensive product you are getting to automate your favorite body.
    Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1