Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few new nincos made my day

These were waiting at the door for me from
    Cincyslots. Check them out as there are more at a low cost. If you Don't buy them I will

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220519_172900.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	161885 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220519_172817.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	161886 Click image for larger version

Name:	20220519_172744.jpg
Views:	248
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	161887
    Austin
    Merrimack, NH

Darn, you goat all the good ones! Nice haul!
    Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-a...gends-bullring

Comment

I have been looking at buying the Jaguar from Cincyslots. Can you tell me what the drive configuration is, inline, sidewinder, front mounted motor, etc?

Comment

• Austin
        Austin commented
        Editing a comment
        They are rear inline NC1 type motors in the ones I got.

There is a review of the Jag. http://www.homeracingworld.com/nincojaguar.htm
      Western burbs of Chicago

Comment

Wow! Back when I was accumulating cars (has it been 10 years?), the Testa Rosa and the #47 Jaguar were two of the most difficult/expensive Ninco to acquire.

The XK120 represents one of the best shades of British Racing Green to my eye. And the tan top offsets it nicely. If I were to have my 1:1 E Type repainted, I would be tempted to carry it to the shop and say, "Duplicate this."

Ninco Classics are a throwback to my memories of childhood racing speeds. Our SCANC group occasionally raced them years ago and clubmate Steve Acesta and I used to get together occasionally to race them on his and my short 4 lane. The perfect class for non-serious racing. Might be time to revive that tradition.
        Last edited by mseitz; May 20, 2022, 09:41 AM.

Comment

• Fast Co.
          Fast Co. commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. We had some great times racing those Ninco Classics! They’re still among my favorites. I was seriously bummed when Ninco pulled out of slots. There are so many more classics they could have done. I have most of them in my collection including a few rarities, but that #9 Testarossa is one I am missing. I remember it being released as a kit.
          Last edited by Fast Co.; May 22, 2022, 01:54 PM.

It is hard to believe the Jag came out 10 years ago. The review archive is always fun to peruse, Harry has done such a great job with the reviews over the years. The Classics are my favorite class to run, they are always our first race. The Ferrari Testarossa has to be one of my favorites along with the Porsche 356.
        Last edited by Fast Co.; May 20, 2022, 10:11 AM.
        Western burbs of Chicago

Comment

I'm really surprised that nobody purchased the molds and produce these models again. Once you braced the rear axile and motor mounts on these car to get rid of the famous ninco hope they work great.
          THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
          Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1