Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder slot Lolas

Hi,

I want to change my coupe body to a spyder. I found a new spyder body, will it fit the coupe chassis?

thanks in advance.

I have the coupe, but not the spyder. However, the chassis appears to be identical to the other ThunderSlot models I have.

Comment

I only have one Thunderslot….

Comment

• Bal r 14
        Bal r 14 commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to buy more! They are incredibly easy to setup and drive, very light and very fast. I wish they made more models.

yes it will fit no problem at all, the same chassis

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

FYI make sure you use the small spacer that looks like a half round piece of plastic with raised rails. If not the mounting screw will push though the body. Ask me how I know...
          THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
          Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

Originally posted by docdoom View Post
            FYI make sure you use the small spacer that looks like a half round piece of plastic with raised rails. If not the mounting screw will push though the body. Ask me how I know...
            Oooops!

Comment

• docdoom
              docdoom commented
              Editing a comment
              I caught my mistake before i did that much damage, was able to use a little heat and push back and place a decal to hide the damage

• WB2
              WB2 commented
              Editing a comment
              When you fix the deck, flip the engine around (distributor to the front) and remove Chevrolet lettering from the valve covers, please.
          Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1