Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pioneer Legends kits ..am i missing somthing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer Legends kits ..am i missing somthing?

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_175312.jpg
Views:	612
Size:	2.29 MB
ID:	15897 Hi all
    So I picked up 2 of the Pioneer legends kits and I must say they are very well done. I really like the fact that they give you 3 pinion gears and plastic and brass axle bushings to! These are the first Pioneer cars I have bought but definitely not the last ! I have only 2 issues with it.... first off , even though the box stated that an instruction sheet was included, no such thing was found. Not a big thing , it was pretty easy to figure out. The second issue ..from the pictures of the cars front it looks like the wire grill has a "cowl" around it which helps hold it in place ….. maybe? … in both kits there was nothing resembling this part . I included a picture of what I got
    … am I missing something?
    Thanks

John

John,

My error on the instruction sheets missing in many of the kits. Fixing that with a downloadable PDF.

The front grill is held when the chassis is fixed to the body. The cowl, you mention, is actually the front of the guide housing. It will not be a tight fit, just enough to stop it bending under impact.

Jules

Comment

Jules,
      When will the instruction sheet become available? Scan and post, should do it.
      Thanks,

Comment

Hey . . . Anyone have the word on the PDF instructions mentioned in this thread? Looked online with no luck. I bought 3 Legend kits with no instructions. The cars look great, but some of the assembly is not so straight forward to me. Thanks for any help.

Comment

Will the Pioneer web site have the downloadable instructions for the Legends ?

Comment

Because I have both kits also

Comment

I was able to download the instructions onto my iPad .

Comment

From the Pioneer Facebook page:

Attention Kit Builders.... The updated guide for building the Ford Legends kit is now downloadable here:-

https://www.pioneerslotcars.com/downloads

The same link is provided for the Chevy instructions.

Comment

Working...
                X
                UA-149438709-1