Track Layout Program for Chromebook?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Layout Program for Chromebook?

I’ve been looking all over the place, and struck out looking for a layout program or app for my scalextric track that works for a chromebook or iOS like an iPad. Everything I’ve found only works with windows and I unfortunately only have a chromebook. Any recommendations that people know work for my situation would be greatly appreciated!
    Last edited by cjperry81; April 25, 2022, 01:43 PM.

Nope.

I hope someone pops in with a helpful answer, because I'd love to have a different answer to that question.

There's a web based track planner, but it's only for Carrera track, which is useless for Scalextric track.

Comment

How does that help someone with a Chromebook who can't run Ultimate Racer?

Comment

Originally posted by cjperry81 View Post
        I’ve been looking all over the place, and struck out looking for a layout program or app for my scalextric track that works for a chromebook or iOS like an iPad. Everything I’ve found only works with windows and I unfortunately only have a chromebook. Any recommendations that people know work for my situation would be greatly appreciated!
        You might consider editing your post in order to change the title to indicate that you need something that will work on Chromebook.

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1