Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setup issue with Carrera D132/D124

Hi there,

I dragged my Carrera (Cars set) out of the closet for the first time in ages (for the kids). Everything worked great, except binding the controller to the cars\track. I hit the CODE button - and instead of it going to the first light (of the five), it just beeped and stayed on the middle light. I couldn't find anything through Google on what the issue might be. Any ideas?

Cheers,
    Mark

Mark,
    I have had this happen to me before. The Control Unit offers a reset function to restore factory settings. Switch off the Control Unit and keep the ESC/PACE CAR button pushed; switch on the Control Unit again and release the ESC/PACE CAR button. This hopefully resets everything. It has worked for me in the past when faced with the same issue. These instructions are also in the owners manual if you still have that hanging around under the Reset Function topic.
    Dan

Comment

Thanks Dan! This worked perfectly. I had another minor issue after this, but that's because I had the receiver plugged into port 4 and not port 1. But the hard reset definitely did the track.

Cheers,
      Mark

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1