Betta and True Scale help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betta and True Scale help.

Hoping I can get some hopefully quick advice, so I can get an Order submitted : can fellow hobbyist's please tell me where I can purchase True Scale brand 1/32 scale bodies, and Betta brand 1/32 scale bodies, from a U.S. seller ? Professor Motor supposedly sells them, but I see nothing but 1/24 scale bodies on their site. NCP Hobbies offers one body, with no photo of it. I've gotta be missing something, here ! Again, help with this, please.

I doubt you will find any retail stores in the USA that carry these brands. TrueScale has not been manufacturing bodies for a while now, and Betta have never had representation on this side of the pond as far as I know. However, sooner of is may have personal stashes and might be able to help with specific models, so let us know what you are looking for, you never know.
    Dennis Samson

Scratchbuilding is life
    Life is scratchbuilt

Comment

Thanks, to Dennis Samson. Any advice, folks, on a U.S. brand of clear, PETG, PVC, or even Lexan bodies, that are of comparable quality, to True Scale and Betta ?? Would like a Can Am body, a C5 or C6 Corvette body, and an early 60's NASCAR, either Ford, or Pontiac !

Comment

As Dennis mentions above, the bodies from Truescale have not been produced in a while, and I do not know of a US based shop that carries the Betta & Classic range......you can order directly from Betta & Classic (UK),.....my experience in dealing with them has always been positive.

Electric Dreams (CA) do have a few 1/32 "repro" clear PETG bodies listed on their site

Cheers
        Chris Walker

Comment

• 6666hotrod
          6666hotrod commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you !
      Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1