Changes to the Lamborghini Centenario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changes to the Lamborghini Centenario

Having some younger kids for someone of my "experience" uh um. I bought a couple of the tougher Scalextric Lamborghini Centenarios to let them race with. The kids love their super car looks, and they perform well on my Platinum Pro Digital layout.
    I decided to add a few more of these cars so we could all race the same car, "even steven". I was going to get them in the colors that matched the controllers wrist band for easier identification. Six cars in the six colors. Having received the first two cars, I discovered they no longer include the head & taillights that my first three cars did. What a shame, since the price on these was even higher than my last three which included working lights.
    Scott C.
    Amherst, WI
    Just "a simple kind of man".

Did the two you had come with the race track?
    THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
    Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

• Zippideedooda
      Zippideedooda commented
      Editing a comment
      The first ones were sold by a hobby retailer who took them from new sets, yes.

That what I thought might be the case. They put cars in the sets and that the only way you can them that way. Kind get the hook set in you that way. Not sure if those light boards are sold separate or not. Could do search on pendels .
    THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
    Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

• Zippideedooda
      Zippideedooda commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes will have to check Pendles.

This is what you could use. Solder to the motor, white up from, red in the back. Hot glue for the install. They will get bright and dim with speed/voltage though.

​​​​​​https://www.amazon.com/KeeYees-Diode...ps%2C59&sr=8-3

Comment

Working...
    X
    UA-149438709-1