No announcement yet.

Test your slot car knowledge with NorCal Slot Car Scenes Tuesday Trivia Quiz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Test your slot car knowledge with NorCal Slot Car Scenes Tuesday Trivia Quiz

Cool quiz! I got one wrong... didn't know group C cars are all inline. I don't have any, too much tail overhang for my track. I'm curious why they are inline? There looks like plenty of room for sidewinder or anglewinder.

Comment

Originally posted by Bal r 14 View Post
      Cool quiz! I got one wrong... didn't know group C cars are all inline. I don't have any, too much tail overhang for my track. I'm curious why they are inline? There looks like plenty of room for sidewinder or anglewinder.
      Thanks.

Not sure, you would have to ask Slotit. They can easily be converted to sidewinder. Anglewinder may require you to cut up the interior.

Comment

• chrisguyw
        chrisguyw
        HRW Forum Veteran
        chrisguyw commented
        Editing a comment
        Why inline !!,...........well,....... maybe that way Slot-it figure that they can sell lots of sidewinder/anglewinder pods plus pinions and spurs.

Too easy Jim! 100% for me : )

Comment

Thanks first time I’ve been on the podium in a while
        Dave
        Peterborough Ont
        CANADA

Comment

100%
          Arrold Martin
          Nashville TN

Comment

Got 1 wrong ..... never heard 'track' called anywhere I've raced. Heard plenty of other words though.
            Bram,
            CHCH NZ

Comment

That was fun. Probably won't score 8 out of ten on the HO cars though. Thanks.
            Scott C.
            Amherst, WI

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1