Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Paul Gage Tires for Carrera Mustang GTY cars, 2020, 2021?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Gage Tires for Carrera Mustang GTY cars, 2020, 2021?

These cars have huge wheels - 19.5mm rims, 7mm ribs, and 25mm ODs. Can't find anything on SlotCarCorner's website that matches. Anyone know the magic part number?

Rex , I don't have one of the Gty Mustangs yet, but I remembered a guy posted about this on the Carrera Digital NA page on facebook a few months back. I found the post and he said PGT21138XLM fit pretty good with a slight modification. He said you have to file down the inner sidewall a bit. He said they aren't perfect, but a big upgrade over stock. He posted a pic of the car and they look good to me.

Someone else said MJK makes silicones that are a perfect fit also, but I believe they are in Australia and not sure if they ship to the US. I know MJK makes urethane tires to, but don't know if they make them for that car.
    Randy
    Last edited by 32lbking; December 5, 2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I used the Paul Gage PGT-20128LMXD with good results. Not a direct fit but once you stretch them on and true them they work very well and way better then stock. Hope that helps!

Comment

Thanks folks! I love these cars, and they desperately want for good tires. Will try out the two sizes and see what works better.

Comment

Working...
        X
        UA-149438709-1