Comment

Linky no work for me either.

Andre Ming
      Poteau, OK

Comment

Ok think I fixed it.
        -Harry

Comment

Yeah, Christian did a great job, that was a really nice track.
          Come Race at The Trace!
          Timberline Trace International Raceway - SW of Mpls, MN
          https://www.thingiverse.com/chappyman66/designs

Comment

Thanks for that memory Harry...what a great layout Christian had and a great article!!
            TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!
            Warren, Ohio

Comment

Thanks Harry,this is when it was fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Rusty
              Humboldt ,out in the country in west Tn...

Comment

Cool topic, and great track. Made me think about Hot Shoe’s tracks. Had some fun times racing in Lake Charles., LA.
                Tony
                Pass Christian, MS

Comment

Nice, big layout. The time and effort to build something of that scale and to follow through with all of the scenery is incredible. Christian, with Slot Car Corner Canada, was a great resource for me when I got back into slot cars in 2008.
                  Brad
                  Ayton, ON Canada

Comment

Great track. We've had a lot of home tracks pictured and shown on HRW over the years. This brings up something I have been thinking about.

I thought maybe we should start a new thread of our home tracks, current and past . We can start a new thread and bring this subject up to date. We've had new tracks built and we have a lot of older tracks we are still running. As part of this thread we can also show some pix of the track/hobby/cave room where we have the track. Lot of us have collected a lot of junk that we hang on our walls in our space. If a few people would like to do this, I will start it off in another thread or anybody can just start the thread and we can all add to it. Much like our Tues pix, it can be long running and everybody can add to it when they feel like it. So..... A teaser, a friend took a picture of this oil painting at Scottsdale about 25 years ago and got it blown up to poster size. Knowing how I love classic Indy, he sent me a copy. Part of the junk hanging on the walls in my garage. The blue car is the Ken-Paul Special that won the race

Click image for larger version

Name:	P1010009.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	134815
                    Matt B
                    So. In
                    Crashers

Comment

• Brad_T
                      Brad_T
                      HRW Forum Veteran
                      Brad_T commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Good idea Matt, I would add some pictures of my track. I have some artwork as well.

very cool layout, and then I see the link at the bottom and there went 70 minutes of my morning. Didn`t even realize the old readers roads was still active. So many nice layouts and many names from the past awesome looking back ! Shame there are no photos of HotShoe`s last wood track. I always thought that was the coolest wood track to that date.
                    Mark Thomas
                    HRW Forum Veteran
                    Last edited by Mark Thomas; December 1, 2021, 08:20 AM.
                    Mark

Comment

Wow, that is an impressive track. I love the ability to run all 4 lanes from the same station, bet that was fun to figure out.
                      Mike - Galena Ohio

"When you're back there with the squirrels, you're bound to get your nuts cracked." - Graham Rahal

https://www.hrwforum.com/forum/hrw-a...gends-bullring

Comment

All in all, a pretty complex wiring scheme and tons of wire under the track.
                        I've seen underneath that track. He was not kidding about the ton of wires under there. Truth be told, it was a mess, but it worked....

Comment

Memory lane…

http://www.homeracingworld.com/toddbrace.htm

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          UA-149438709-1