Need tire part number

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tire part number

Does anyone know the Paul Gage part number for urethanes that fit the Revell Porsche 550? Seems his ebay slot car store is down, and the slot car sources list not by brand/model but by size, which is somewhat confusing as well.

Thanks

What size is the wheel? If it is a standard 15mm wheel with a 5mm rib try any of these: 20105 - 20115 - 21105 - 21105FF - 21125* - 22125*
    arroldn
    HRW Forum Veteran
    Last edited by arroldn; November 28, 2021, 08:12 PM.
    Arrold Martin
    Nashville TN

Comment

Originally posted by Silberpfeil
      I've looked at that, but it isn't clear. Paul's site literally listed the specific car/brand and the tire. Unfortunately I don't think in mm and don't have measuring instruments for that, and even if I did, many of those listings list several tires with the same rim width with no other distinguishing features or measurements.

The rib on these wheels are probably not much more than an eight of an inch.
      4380r
      HRW Podium Poster
      Last edited by 4380r; November 28, 2021, 08:53 PM.

Comment

21073SE

You will want to sand them to bring down the diameter just a little. But they fit nicely, just tested it and what is on mine.

-Harry

Comment

Originally posted by HomeRacingWorld View Post
          21073SE

You will want to sand them to bring down the diameter just a little. But they fit nicely, just tested it and what is on mine.
          Thanks, Harry!

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1