Scalextric Mini - Goodwood 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scalextric Mini - Goodwood 2018

Well...a little different, but that's what it was!

Click image for larger version

Name:	minigreen1.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	140.3 KB
ID:	12629

Name:	minigreen2.jpg
Views:	162
Size:	184.1 KB
ID:	12630

Name:	minigreen3.jpg
Views:	166
Size:	172.6 KB
ID:	12631

Name:	minigreen5.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	171.5 KB
ID:	12632

Name:	minigreen8.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	206.5 KB
ID:	12633

Name:	minigreen6.jpg
Views:	164
Size:	197.8 KB
ID:	12634

-Harry

For those looking for some decent aluminum wheels/tires/inserts for "minis" (this one included), RSSlotracing has some really nice bits in stock.

The wheels are scale 10" and are nicely turned , .. double flanged, with bead detail, which will make for a very realistic wheel. They accept a 3/32 axle, and come with set screw(s).

The tires are urethane, and molded specifically for this double flanged wheel (no rib section), and are nicely molded (on both sides). I have not run them yet, but, after the squish test, I suspect that they will grip similarly to most other urethanes on the market.

The inserts are "Minilites" and also are very well molded, and , are correct for the 1:1 version of this Scaley Mini.

Cheers
    Chris Walker

The RSSlotracing wheels/tires/inserts on the left, and a standard "15" (BWA/SCC/Slot-it etc.) wheel on the right

Name:	image_3546.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	654.0 KB
ID:	12642
    Last edited by chrisguyw; December 19, 2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

Oh my! Those wheels are so TINY!

Comment

Chris,
        I am definitely interested in getting some of those RSS wheels and tires for some of my Scaley minis. Would you happen to have any part #’s for those as I am having trouble finding those on their website... thanks in advance for any info!

Comment

Originally posted by Ragtopman View Post
          Chris,
          I am definitely interested in getting some of those RSS wheels and tires for some of my Scaley minis. Would you happen to have any part #’s for those as I am having trouble finding those on their website... thanks in advance for any info!
          Hello, If you look half way down on the RS home page, you will see the reference to the 10" Mini wheels/tires/inserts.........Colin ((RS) has not yet put these on the page with the other wheels. Email him and just ask for "10" Mini wheels.

As of last week he had lots, and, he is a really good guy to deal with.

Cheers
          Chris Walker

Comment

Awesome. Thx Chris!

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1