• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pioneer Legends

Click image for larger version

Name:	6B806A1C-E368-4D25-A49D-F358E0CA6EE0.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	124096 We were starting to have a Legends class but we noticed that almost every one we bought the rear tires left or right didn’t seem to stay on the axle very long ? Glued a few times and think we have it figured out, is there any suggestions on making them handle a little better. Debating on using weight or not. Thanks

Put Pioneer Legends in the search bar at top of page. You will get more than enough info to satisfy your needs/wants.
    Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
    Facebook-
    https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
    YouTube-
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

Pioneer axles are not knurled. I have assembled several of the Legends kits. It is a good idea to rough up the ends of the axles with ~100 grit sandpaper. Drill a small hole through the bottom of the wheel axle hole, put a small amount of Superglue on the end of the axle and push on the wheel. Without that vent hole the wheel will not stay fully seated on the axle.
      The expensive solution is to replace the axle, crown gear, wheels and tires with aftermarket parts.

Comment

Ok great that is a new one on me. Will try. Thanks guys, appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lil Anthony View Post
          Click image for larger version

Name:	6B806A1C-E368-4D25-A49D-F358E0CA6EE0.jpeg
Views:	164
Size:	1.73 MB
ID:	124096 We were starting to have a Legends class but we noticed that almost every one we bought the rear tires left or right didn’t seem to stay on the axle very long ? Glued a few times and think we have it figured out, is there any suggestions on making them handle a little better. Debating on using weight or not. Thanks
          Do you mean just the tire is coming off or the entire wheel?

Jules

Comment

i think he meant the wheel,the tires fit well on the rims
            bill ,framingham ma

Comment

Working...
            X
            UA-149438709-1