slot it gt40 detail parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• slot it gt40 detail parts

Just finish painting and assy a gt40 white kit to find that I'm missing both fuel tank caps. every thing else was in the case. question is can I get those as spare replacement parts? forget it. what I thought was just scrape plastic spruce had them still attached so all is good in the garage....
    Last edited by docdoom; August 27, 2021, 09:18 PM.
    THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
    Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

More than once I've had to dump out the trash basket bag, looking for 1/24-25 car model kit parts, or worse yet -- HO slot car parts! My sympathies, from what I gather you've already disposed of the trash with all the scrap plastic sprue from the kit in it. Now we have to see if anyone here has any stash parts or leads on parts sources for something that will do the job.
    Happy hunting and good luck. -- Ernie

Comment

No I found what I Was looking for. Just didn't realize when I was looking at all the parts during the assembly that the gas caps were on that odd looking chunk of spruce.
      THE other Vancouver aka Vancouver Washington across the river from keep Portland weird....
      Member NASTE (Northwest Association of Slot Track Enthusiasts)

Comment

Working...
      X
      UA-149438709-1