Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How I setup my 1/32 scale Thunderslot Lola T70 CanAm for the NorCal slot car circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I setup my 1/32 scale Thunderslot Lola T70 CanAm for the NorCal slot car circuit

Here is a video I did on how I setup my 1/32 scale Thunderslot Lola T70 CanAm for the NorCal slot car circuit

keep up with the updates please. I always found the stock chassis and pod too soft but not upgraded yet.

What difference between the hard pod and the stiff pod ?

I usually pod a little bit of lead up near the guide to keep the front end down

Comment

Originally posted by r377 View Post
      keep up with the updates please. I always found the stock chassis and pod too soft but not upgraded yet.

What difference between the hard pod and the stiff pod ?

I usually pod a little bit of lead up near the guide to keep the front end down
      Haven't tried the harder pods, only the harder chassis. I try not to put lead in the front if possible. The car didn't need lead in the front to keep the front end down until I put in the 25k motor, then just a couple more grams on the pod did the trick.

Comment

There are so many ways to skin a cat with Thunderslots. I’m a extra hard pod with a medium chassis on 2 of my Lolas and my only Mclaren.
        Last edited by Brumos RSR; July 7, 2021, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Interesting to see different ways of setting up these extremely fast, light and fun cars. Crazy for me to see even higher rpm motor being run.

Worked on mine with Scott on 2nd set up, as it seemed it could get faster. Everything stock and silicon tires for us, the TS/Mabuchi motor rips, except this time almost entire motor pod filled with 0.016" lead to keep it steady and pinned down. Gained nearly a tenth and I'm happy to say if you check the CanAm results last time @WER, a certain #11 McLaren reached the top of the podium!
          Tony ... Tampa, FL, USA

Comment

Working...
          X
          UA-149438709-1