Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HOLY INSIDE-JOB, BATMAN! Mystery of the Missing Boy-Wonder Solved!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOLY INSIDE-JOB, BATMAN! Mystery of the Missing Boy-Wonder Solved!

Thanks to the technological ingenuity of Bruce Wayne's trusted butler, Alfred... the following photo was taken from the secret BatScope Security Cameras He installed outside the Bat Cave.

Click image for larger version  Name:	1900x900_batmobile_53dad228cfc437.39159705.jpg Views:	11 Size:	424.5 KB ID:	102481

Yes, to the untrained eye, it's nothing more than a still shot of the Dynamic-Duo off to thwart another arch nemesis' attempt to destroy Gotham City.

But.....upon careful examination with the Atomic Batoptic Analyzer, YOU can see the truth!

Click image for larger version  Name:	1900x900_batmobile_53dad228cfc437.39159705.jpg Views:	11 Size:	17.7 KB ID:	102482

ROBIN GOT WHACKED!

What does this mean?

Did the Boy Wonder wonder too much?

Was this a purrr-fect outcome for Cat Woman.

Did Bat Girl expect Robin to ask Her to the Senior Prom Dance?

Stay tuned next time..

Same Bat time.
    Same Bat channel.

Last edited by Silberpfeil; June 10, 2021, 01:22 PM.

Comment

Rusty

Comment

I think that's from the infamous lost episode in which the boy-wonder goes on a bender and Batman has to bail him out after he was nabbed mooning a bunch of nuns. If this had actually gotten by network censors our entire perception of Robin could have been forever altered. Holy juvenile detention center Batman!

Comment

I would have liked him more...

Comment

• slothead
            slothead commented
            Editing a comment
            I have no doubt about that at all.

Originally posted by waaytoomuchintothis View Post
          I would have liked him more...

Click image for larger version

Name:	5cthn5.jpg
Views:	145
Size:	63.6 KB
ID:	102522

Comment

To-GA! To-GA! To-GA! --John Belushi, Animal House

Comment

Hmmm. If Robin did get whacked and he was brown bread then in the interests of accurate modelling I think a slumped, deceased Robin figure would have made a good, true and honest representational addition to the car. I would have paid an extra Dollar for that.

Jules

Comment

Maybe Robin's antics got the show taken off the air , they didn't want to be the ones to screw up the youth of that era

Comment

Believe me, pal, we were screwed up long before that! We watched Batman stoned on Arkansas Redbud and Boone's Farm as soon as classes let out. Trouble was, I had a night job to go to, and another midnight shift job after that. By comparison to the cost insanity today, college was cheaper, but working 2 part time jobs and napping in my car after homework kinda filled up my 24 hour day. Can't believe I did that for 4 years. Burned me out so bad I didn't start grad school until 14 years later, after a short career in the "highest paying job I could stomach".

Comment

EXCELLENT
                    TOM...HOME RACING GOO GOO!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    UA-149438709-1