Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSR TO HELP CLUBS GET BACK RACING With 997 GT3 GIVEAWAY

NSR SUPPORT THE SLOT CLUBS: “BACK TO RACE” FREE CHAMPIONSHIP

The Covid-19 pandemic has caused massive disasters for nearly two years now. Among these, the closure of the "Slot Club".

Unfortunately, this long period of inactivity has weighed on the expenses of the Clubs, putting many of them in serious difficulty. Now, however, the situation seems to be improving and, for some countries of the world, it is finally possible to reopen the clubs in compliance with anti-contagion regulations.

NSR wants to wholeheartedly contribute to helping clubs resume their activities on the track. NSR's support consists in the completely FREE supply of 10 cars in kit “Porsche 997 GT3” (code 1072AW) for each club, in order to be able to carry out a single-brand championship lasting 5 races.

Requesting the 10 models is very simple, just:The club will receive the 10 requested models, around the end of July 2021. After receiving the cars, the club undertakes to:
    • carry out a "Porsche 997 GT3 NSR" single-brand championship lasting 5 races by 31/03/2022
    • send photos and rankings of each stage of the championship to [email protected], indicating in the email: Name of the club, number and date of the stage.
    • use only NSR components on the models received
    Applications will be accepted starting from 01/06/2021 and until 30/06/2021.

NSR wishes you a lot of fun, respecting the anti-contagion regulations!

Very special support of our hobby

Comment

Fantastic, just what the hobby needs, it's been a very hard time on club fund.
      Print It, Build It, Race It, Improve It, Repeat...

Comment

If you are doing this for your club let them know I posted the information please.

Comment

Awesome! Well done NSR!

Comment

Nice! Thank you NSR

Comment

Awesome of NSR to do this, thanks to NSR and hope many clubs take up the offer

Comment

Quite amazing! Not sure how they are able to do this because there must be TONS of clubs out there. In any case: I have submitted the GVSCC entry as it is too good to pass up on. Thanks for the heads up Tony.

Comment

Thank you to NSR for this amazing support. This is a huge offer. I've applied for the Kelowna Slot Car Club.
                  Loan Shark aka Matt
                  I am Alive because Organ Donation Worked... TWICE

Comment

I've applied for our Denver club, the Rocky Mountain Slot Car Club as well. Thanks for Brumos RSR for point this out and a bigger thanks to NSR.

Comment

Very cool of NSR to do this. And a very innovative way to give the hobby a much needed boost. SCANC is already signed up. Thank you NSR! And thanks Tony for informing us!
                      Team SCANC
                      Woodland Trace Raceway - SlotZuka - Bent Tree Raceway
                      OFI - Buena Vista Motorsports Park - Slotkins Glen
                      Leadfinger Raceway

Comment

Yes, very generous. I have also submitted for our local IHSR club.

Comment

Looks like we’ve made the list! Thanks NSR for the opportunity. War Eagle River is ready to race!
                          https://www.facebook.com/11264091907...7944274232870/

Click image for larger version  Name:	4A95C4B5-0C24-490C-8D60-BCA39AEF214E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	124.9 KB ID:	102121
                          Last edited by War Eagle River; June 8, 2021, 05:13 AM.
                          Scott.....War Eagle River......Tampa, Florida, USA
                          Facebook-
                          https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018917899105
                          YouTube-
                          https://youtube.com/channel/UCB2327w8u_O8RjKeY4kFonQ

Comment

• Brumos RSR
                            Brumos RSR commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Cool

• War Eagle River
                            War Eagle River commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Tony, do you recognize any other North American Clubs on the lists besides us and Pittsburgh? Any others made it, sound off!

• Brumos RSR
                            Brumos RSR commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I am not familiar with any of the clubs listed except WER.

I hope NSR check those clubs out, I've not heard of most of them, never seen most of them mentioned on the main forums...and we're not on the list.
                          Print It, Build It, Race It, Improve It, Repeat...

Comment

• War Eagle River
                            Editing a comment
                            From what I’ve heard NSR did check if the clubs were legit before finalizing the list. First 1 hundred responses were chosen. If any didnt check out the next one on the list was added.

Well, that's too bad. I didn't see that there was a limit to the amount of applications and it seems that they also closed registration early. Maybe NSR underestimated the global response? Anyway, congratulations to the lucky "few".

Comment

• War Eagle River
                            Editing a comment
                            They cut it off to the first 100 responses I believe.
                        Working...
                        X
                        UA-149438709-1